Saturday, March 19, 2011

Now in English

It's been a while since I started blogging. I started with Windows Live Spaces, and that space was alive until yesterday, when Windows Live Spaces moved to WordPress. So, I was feeling a bit uneasy about owning just one blog, so it was a good time to start a new one. This time in English.

Thus, I declare this new blog officially open (I had it for a year or so, but used it as a testing wasteland).

I have no idea what this blog will look like in a week/month/year, or even if I will keep it up (because of my ever-shrinking free time). It is supposed to be a translation of the upcoming entries in my Spanish blog (Vive libre o muere), but most likely it will run its own path.

I hope you enjoy whatever comes out of my sick head and it would be great to see comments from time to time!

Regards!

E

No comments: